Studio FBJ Weddings Hair. Makeup. Photography Services

Sometimes when you review your very own web site you realize things are missing. Just when you think it's perfect. I realized that I wanted to provide a little more information for Brides to Be on our web site. So I thought I would post today about a few extras we offer!
We have been providing hair and makeup services for almost 8 years! We started WAY on back in 2010. I offered Hair and Makeup services to Brides. They would come to my home and trial makeup. I would see them at the wedding on location and that was the extent of my bridal business. I gave a little history on the blog here.  MY MY I have grown since the days of 2010. Fast forward to 2017!

I wonder if you know- how much we offer at our studio? We have teams of ladies that provide hair and makeup services, we do bridal consults in studio, but we also offer so much more to brides such as:

Engagement Photography
Bridal Portrait Photography on location and in Studio
Bridal Boudoir
Wedding Day Photography

Find out more!? Contact us today! Studiofbjweddings@gmail.com or call 804.869.7763






1 comment:

  1. This is an immaculate location for a party, wedding, or other special event. Incredible views and classy interior. I have been to a few parties here and they have been really well done. The NYC wedding venues hall was perfect for mingling. The courtyard was beautifully decorated as well.

    ReplyDelete