We have grown-what we offer will amazing you!

WAY on back into 2010 I offered Hair and Makeup services to Brides. They would come to my home and trial makeup. I would see them at the wedding on location and that was the extent of my bridal business. I gave a little history on the blog here.  MY MY I have grown since the days of 2010. Fast forward to 2016.

I wonder if you know- how much we offer at our studio. We have teams of ladies that provide hair and makeup services, we do bridal consults in studio, but we also offer so much more to brides such as:

Engagement Photography
Bridal Portrait Photography on location and in Studio
Bridal Boudoir
Wedding Day Photography


This Bride in the video below was one our Spring Brides that actually used every service we offer at the studio for Weddings! From her Bridal consultation hair and makeup to her Wedding Day Photography.


I put together a little highlight video so you can see! We provided Hair and Makeup and Photography for her Bridal Portraits, Bridal Boudoir, and Wedding Day Photography! Here is a little highlight!





No comments:

Post a Comment